This effort provides grant funding to youth serving nonprofit organizations in our area. See below for links to the Non-Profit Grant Application Form and the Grant Guidelines and Timeline.
GUIDELINES AND TIMELINE FOR 2023 NON-PROFIT GRANT REQUESTS:
The following guidelines will be used by a commitee of seven (7) members to review the grant requests and make recommendations to the Rotary Club of Lake Hickory Board of Directors for awarding grants.
- Each Rotary member may sponsor one(1) non-profit organization. The Rotarian’s name must be included on the application form.
- How well does the project meet a valid need in Catawba County?
- How well does the project serve the club’s core mission of education/youth?
- Can the project be completed with the proposed budget?
- Can the project be completed in the proposed time period?
- Would the membership as a whole approve the proposed project?
TIMELINE: A signed copy of the application form must be emailed to Coy Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, February 6th, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.